There Is No Substitute For Experience
Strong, Effective Theft Crimes Defense
You can be charged with many types of theft and property crimes in North Carolina. If you are found guilty, you can face unwanted consequences such as time in jail, fines and a criminal record that can affect your job prospects and educational opportunities. Because even a misdemeanor shoplifting conviction can have a long-lasting effect on your life, you need a proper defense against the charges.
If you or a family member has been accused of a property crime, it is important to talk to an experienced lawyer as soon as possible. You need to protect your rights and make sure you are treated fairly.
A Strategic Defense Against Charges Of Theft, Larceny And Other Offenses
At Besen Law in Asheville, we provide strategic defense representation to people accused of property crimes. Attorney Ted Besen, who is also a former police officer, is highly experienced with cases involving:
- Shoplifting — whether a person was accused of concealing an item or leaving a store with it
- Larceny, which is a felony if the stolen goods are valued at $1,000 or more
- Larceny in the form of car theft
- Breaking and entering a home — felony breaking and entering is often charged along with felony larceny
- False pretense and the exchange of money or goods
- Fraud, embezzlement and other “white collar” crimes
Our firm provides excellent service. We understand the stress our clients are facing, and we are here to help you reach the best possible outcome in your case.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation About Your Case
Talk to an Asheville theft and property crime attorney about your case. Contact Besen Law at 828-209-8452 for a free consultation.
- Sex Crimes
- Theft And Property Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Criminal Defense FAQ’s
- Federal Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Assault Crimes
- Drug Crimes